With love for Mother Earth
We stride to find balance between the perfect unboxing experience and the deeply ingrained desire to keep our carbon footprint down.
The result is chaotically beautiful.
A different style of packaging with every order.
Always packed with safety, you and Mother Earth in mind and heart.
That's our promise.
Your support means the world to us.
THE WORLD MEANS A LOT TO US TOO.
Here's a break down of our efforts to use eco -friendly, sustainable packing that matches our love for Gaia.
* Reuse packaging sent to us in orders (when feasible)
* Cardstock is Sustainable Forestry Initiative Certified (and recyclable)
* Tissue paper is often reuseable (and it's compostable)
* Paper shred filler in made in house using junk mail, paper bags, etc to give it one more life cycle. All recyclable.
* Paper used for labels, packing slips, etc (this paper!) is sustainably made using sawmill waste chips created with wind energy and hydro power. This means a lower carbon footprint and less water used (close to 50% less than most paper)
Have Questions?Contact us