Hecate Wheel Strophalos Decal- Black
Black vinyl decal
2 inches big.
Any white showing is the backing and will be replaced by any color you place the decal on.
It will come on a transfer sheet with instructions on how to place it perfectly.
Great on notebooks, bottles, mugs, laptops, cars and more!
****Can be used indoors or outdoors.
Hecate (Hekate or Diana Lucifera) is a Greek Goddess who is often portrayed with keys, snakes or dogs. She is referred to as the Triple Moon Goddess, presenting as the Maiden, the Mother, and the Crone.
She is heavily associated with crossroads, magic, witchcraft, the Moon, knowledge of herbs and poisonous plants, graves, ghosts, necromancy, and sorcery.
Hecate’s wheel is known as a Strophalos. Here are some of the meanings and uses throughout history.
- Hecate’s Wheel symbolically depicts the three female phrases, each main arm represents a form – Mother, Maiden and Crone – which symbolize the three stages of a woman’s life.
- Wearing or using the symbol is said to invite Hecate’s blessings and prosperity into your life.
- The symbol shows connections to arcane knowledge, also known as the soul’s journey through life.
- The three arms also represent earth, sea, and sky, of which Hecate holds dominion over.
- Towards the center of the wheel, it represents the life long journey for knowledge. This is viewed as the flame of life and is a reminder that Hecate will help guide you through the path.
JEWELRY CARE: We recommend taking off jewelry before swimming, bathing or exercising.
To keep from tarnishing store in a jewelry box away from moisture & sunlight.
MUGS AND BOTTLES: No soaking, hand wash only. No dishwashers or microwaves.
OTHER: It feels impossible to provide a full list for cleaning as our products change often so please feel free to reach out if you ever have a question about cleaning our work.